Thomas Booler Lawyers and your privacy
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TBL does not own or control, or to people that TBL does not employ or manage. In addition, this policy does not apply to TBL financial products and services, which are covered by Privacy Information.
Information Collection and Use
- TBL collects personally identifiable information when you register for a TBL account, when you use certain TBL products or services, when you visit TBL pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. TBL may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with TBL, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with TBL and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TBL also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TBL cookie information and the page you requested.
- TBL uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TBL will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- TBL may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TBL to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- TBL may set and access TBL cookies on your computer.
- TBL allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TBL’s cookies.
- TBL uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with TBL products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TBL gives you the ability to edit your TBL Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want TBL to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your TBL account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
- Your TBL Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas TBL uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- TBL may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions please contact us via our online contact form